Patient Info / Forms
Physical, occupational, and speech therapy offer powerful modalities to help treat pain as well as movement, function, speech and/or swallowing complications. By customizing treatment plans for each of our patients, Maryland Neuro-Rehab & Wellness Center is committed to mitigating your symptoms while addressing the root cause of your condition. We strive to help you find the freedom, joy, and healthful living your deserve.
Preparing for your first visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Please call our office at (443) 360-5527 to verify your insurance benefits beforehand.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List out signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist. What has been hurting or bothering you? For how long?
- It’s a good idea to make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
Save time by filling out the below forms beforehand!
Please click, print, and fill the patient forms below, and bring them with you to your first visit if you want to save time:
Don’t have time to print them beforehand? Not a problem! Allow extra time before your appointment to complete the forms in our clinic.
What your appointment will look like:
- Upon your arrival at our office, you will register at our front office. They will help you with the insurance and treatment process so that you can focus on having the best recovery possible.
- Next, our physical, occupational, or speech therapist will meet you for your initial assessment. They will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury during your assessment. Try to be as honest as you can; open communication helps us to understand your problem better!
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be assessed during your appointment. Our goal is to help you, so please make sure that you communicate with our therapist if anything hurts or bothers you during the examination!
- Your physical, occupational, or speech therapist will recommend and prepare a customized course of treatment to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Some treatments will be performed on the first day to get you started on the road to recovery. However, you will get to the full swing of your treatment plan during the next visit.
- Your therapist will write their findings and plan for treatment to be submitted to your referring physician or any other medical professional you choose.
- After your therapist has finished, you will schedule a series of visits at the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be dependent upon the advice of your therapist, and will also be discussed with you at your first visit.
We offer a lot of convenient appointment times, but prime times can be busy, so it’s best to book ahead as much as possible.
If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to call. We want to ensure you are satisfied and have a complete recovery.